I've been tagged. And in the spirit of getting to know you better - and you, I.... I am game.
Mom2Amara at Being Mom2Amara caught me. And she wants me to list seven random factoids about myself.
What do you think she wants to know?
- I love historical fiction. The Patriot. John Adams (HBO). The Gladiator. Wonderful movies I could watch over and over.
- I only recently discovered Facebook and I have to say, I'm so very glad that I did.
- Opinionated people annoy me. My motto: "Do what you makes you happy. What is right for 'me' is not necessarily what is right for 'you' and vice versa. We are all individuals."
- I want my navel pierced and another tattoo (26.2 on my calf or heel) but DH doesn't. I just can't seem to persuade him to change his mind. Perhaps I should just go forth... see #3.
- I need to run. It keeps me grounded. Keeps me centered.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- hmmmm, having a hard time coming up with another.... I love to read but I don't find the time as often as I would like (I suppose that will have to do). To remedy this, my girlfriend and I are starting a new book club... I'm excited about it.
I know many of you don't care for memes ... so play along if you wish but don't consider it an obligation.
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 7 random things about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post. (I was never one for rules.)
- Pass on the tag.
OSN 10/14: 1100m warm-up (alternate stroke every 100m, 400m w/fins); 8 x 25m fly drill; 6 x 200m free (descending on 3s) = 2500m
ORN 10/13: 5.25 miles at an average 9:08 pace - yes, my heel hurt in the evening and the next morning. I'm going to Fleet Feet today to buy a sock... thank you, Sean!