- I actually like pickled herring and on occasion, lutefisk (can you tell I'm Norwegian?).
- I love insects... 6 legged critters amaze me... I wish I'd taken more entomology courses.
- I love going barefoot (just like Akshaye, I hate wearing shoes)... even in the snow of winter.
- I am always picking things up with my toes so I don't have to bend over (as this is actually an exercise to help alleviate Plantars Faciitis... I have to wonder why I'm afflicted ??).
- I love a simple sandwich of sharp cheddar, sliced onion, and mayo.
- Growing up, I had rats for pets (just one at a time). I'd like my kiddos to have one as well but haven't been able to convince DH... yet. ;)
Sunday, June 10, 2007
I Know You've Wondered...
Akshaye tagged me... I've been asked to post 6 weird facts about me... hmmmmm